AICURA AI platform enables the lifecycle management of data sets and machine learning models for the health industry across heterogeneous data silos. Designed as platform-as-a-service the AICURA Platform enables plug and play deployment and is data privacy compliant by design.
By focusing on bringing to market the technology necessary to make healthcare data usable by AI companies, our platform solves several existing problems when dealing with healthcare data access, such as: data privacy, data quality and data harmonization. Through our patent pending technologies we enable AI applications to use healthcare generated data without data leaving the site, unlocking massive opportunities for innovation in healthcare institutions and new business models and opportunities for AI developers.
The AICURA Marketing Department curates the image of AICURA and develops strategies to promote the business and mission of the organization and to steer growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern (m / f / d) to join our Marketing Department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing intern in AICURA, you will collaborate with various departments and gain insights on setting up marketing strategies in a growing startup.
- Perform marketing analyzes and research on competition
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
- Create and translate content for various marketing materials off and online
- Prepare presentations
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data for and from marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Create, manage and update various company databases and CRM (customer relationship management)
Close collaboration with our motivated, experienced and open-minded team
- Creative and dynamic work environment with exciting individual development paths
- Very diverse tasks and challenging learning opportunities
- Product with high-impact on patients' health and the health industry overall
- Fast knowledge- gain of state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies
- Understanding of how to build and scale an early-stage medtech company
- Flexible working hours, offices in Berlin and Leipzig and remote work are possible
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German – native speaker, and English – full professional efficiency)
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics
Nice to have
- Experience with paid social media campaigns
- Experience in other marketing activities
Don't miss the chance to become part of a highly motivated team and to make an impact in a fast-growing startup and for the healthcare industry. We're looking forward to working with you to develop new and innovative solutions!
If you have any questions about the company, the position or the application process feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to apply send us your CV as PDF by e-mail.