AICURA AI platform enables the lifecycle management of data sets and machine learning models for the health industry across heterogeneous data silos. Designed as platform-as-a-service the AICURA Platform enables plug and play deployment and is data privacy compliant by design.
By focusing on bringing to market the technology necessary to make healthcare data usable by AI companies, our platform solves several existing problems when dealing with healthcare data access, such as: data privacy, data quality and data harmonization. Through our patent pending technologies we enable AI applications to use healthcare generated data without data leaving the site, unlocking massive opportunities for innovation in healthcare institutions and new business models and opportunities for AI developers.
We are looking for a motivated, communicative and enthusiastic Product Owner (m / f / d) as an addition to our Product Management team starting Q3 2021 (40h / week). The opening is for either of our Berlin and Leipzig offices and remote work is still a possibility.
Your focus will be to further develop our products, to understand our customers, and be responsible for product requirements in liaison with our data science and development teams.
- Write, collect, organize and discuss product requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with our data science and especially development departments to make sure that the requirements are being implemented according to plan
- Contribute to cross-team alignment to ensure alignment in scope, prioritization, and technical implementation
- Participate in meetings, webinars, virtual exchanges with our customer base and potential cooperation partners
- Engage in product research and shape the product strategy
- Close collaboration with our motivated, experienced and open-minded team
- Creative and dynamic work environment with exciting individual development paths
- Very diverse tasks and challenging learning opportunities
- Product with high-impact on patients' health and the health industry overall
- Fast knowledge-gain of state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies
- Understanding of how to build and scale an early-stage medtech company
- Flexible working hours, offices in Berlin and Leipzig and remote work are possible
- Degree in the areas of IT, engineering or related
- Understanding of software and software architecture (Python, Java)
- At least two years of experience as a product owner or similar
- Confident use of tooling for product management (e.g. Jira)
- Experience working with agile organizations
- Strong communicational skills in English and ideally German
Nice to have
- Experience working with medical data or generally in the digital healthcare sector.
- Basic understanding of AI or experience working with AI products.
- Startup experience.
Don't miss the chance to become part of a highly motivated team and to make an impact in a fast-growing startup and for the healthcare industry. We're looking forward to working with you to develop new and innovative solutions!