AICURA Medical brings AI innovations into day-to-day hospital practices. We have developed the only platform worldwide that allows the safe use of hospital generated data to improve patient care, by facilitating the development of clinical use AI applications by third party AI developers.
By focusing on bringing to market the technology necessary to make healthcare data usable by AI companies, our platform solves several existing problems when dealing with healthcare data access, such as: data privacy, data quality and data harmonization. Through our patent pending technologies we enable AI applications to use hospital generated data without data leaving the hospital, unlocking massive opportunities for innovation in hospitals and new business models and opportunities for AI developers.
We are looking for a motivated, communicative and enthusiastic Junior Quality Management Specialist (m/f/d) as an addition to our Product Management team starting Q1 2021 (20-40h/week). Your focus will be to further develop our products, to understand our customers, and ensure the development of a product according to medical product regulations.
- Focus on quality assurance and medical product development
- Write technical documentation
- Write requirements and communicate with the development team
- Interact and understand the customer
- participate in meetings, webinars, virtual exchanges with our customer base and potential cooperation partners
- engage in product research and shape the product strategy
- Close collaboration with our motivated, experienced and open-minded team
- Creative and dynamic work environment with exciting individual development paths
- Very diverse tasks and challenging learning opportunities
- Product with high-impact on patients’ health and the health industry overall
- Fast knowledge-gain of state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies
- Understanding of how to build and scale an early-stage medtech company
- Flexible working hours, offices in Berlin and Leipzig and remote work are possible
- Being well versed in ISO norms, medical product regulations, relevant product certifications and regulations
- Degree in the areas of IT, Engineering, Management or related
- In-depth understanding of software and technical writing skills
- Strong communicational skills in English and ideally German
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX is an advantage
- Experience in the digital healthcare sector is an advantage
Don't miss the chance to become part of a highly motivated team and to make an impact in a fast-growing startup and for the healthcare industry. We’re looking forward to working with you to develop new and innovative solutions!